Sunday, August 13, 2017

preparation camp in Austria

So this will be the next event that happened before my departure: 

My preparation camp was conducted in the small town of Radstadt which is situated close to the Tauern-Mountains in Salzburg from the 14th to the 18th of June 2017. 
As my organisation (YFU) asks the exchange students not to give out lots of information about the content in order to make it a better experience for the next ''generation'' I will respect that.


The basic information is: 
  • The supervisors are called teamers. Ours were: Mimi (exchange to France) , Raphi and Lilo (exchange to USA) , Malou (exchange to Denmark) , Mimi (exchange to Belgium) and last but not least Nala (exchange to Estonia)
  • I stayed in a 6-bed room with 4 other girls
  • we had food 3 times a day and in between there were always activities, games, sessions, etc.
  • the overall theme was ''Harry Potter'' with us as the magicians in training

When we arrived on the very first day we were all very excited what the week would turn out to be like. Fun? Boring? Exhausting? Excellent? Well actually it was all of that at some point. Overall it was a great week packed with learning, fun and experiences that we will all take with us. My personal opinion is that YFU has a very good and detailed preparation. I enjoyed a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment