Sunday, August 13, 2017

new blog layout

Hey guys!

So first of all what you might have noticed is: yes, the title of this blog entry is in English. In fact I´ll be doing the whole blog in English from now on. Why? Well, as I have a big batch of international friends and family who would also like to read about my adventures and don´t speak German, English is the only way. Moreover the blog will reach out to so many more people if it is written in English rather than German. Okay, so that was that.
As you have probably noticed as well I haven´t posted any entry in a long time and I´m really sorry for that. I think I just had a lot going on and many things to prepare that I simply couldn't find time for writing here.
Since I´ve already been living in India for over a month now I´ll be writing the posts that I wanted to write earlier now and upload them one by one. Means the next posts won´t be up to date. After catching up on that information the entries will be much more fun and interesting. Promise.

Have a great day everyone!

न म श ट ए 

No comments:

Post a Comment