Monday, August 14, 2017

packing and last preparations before departure

The last weeks, months and days before departure just flew by like anything. We all had so much to do. Bringing my horse to Germany, seeing paediatricians, buying some essentials, and so many more things. I think especially in the last weeks before you leave you see all the things you still wanted to do. I for my part did a lot of things with my family such as climbing, cycling, sports in general, day trips to the lake or any other destination, short weekend trips to Italy which we all really enjoyed and so on.

It´s like I was sitting in my room yesterday thinking about what to pack but in reality it´s been over a month. Probably one of the 10 most life changing months in my life.

Alright enough of that. Now let´s get to the point: Who of you hasn't ever sat in front of their suitcase  thinking: ''my gosh what to pack now there is no time left!'' But no fear, Cosima is near! In this part I´ll tell you what and which bags I packed and also introduce you to some practical accessories I took along on my journey across the world. Let´s get started:

My bags:

Samsonite Paradiver Light, Yellow, size L
Great and handy bag with many pockets to store additional things. Water resistant and easy to clean.

American Tourister Bonair Spinner, carry on, Green
Hard case carry on bag in fresh color, 4 wheels, great for short vacations, plenty of space

1 backpack


basic clothing: 

Underwear, socks
4 t-shirts
5 long sleeve shirts/pullovers
1 sweatshirt with zipper
1 jumpsuit
raincoat, light winter coat, soft shell jacket
5 pairs of pants/leggings
sports clothes
3 pairs of shoes
scarf, headband
slippers for in the house
undershirts



practical travel accessories:

sunglasses
suncream
handy fan
own water bottle, it´s not safe to refill plastic bottles too many times!
whistle
little flashlight
nosespray
hand disinfection gel
washcloth
booklet wit most important tel. numbers + addresses
tissues
mini dictionary
plug adapter
hip pack
moneybelt
copy of passport, visa, medical documents
inflatable neck rest/travel pillow
eyeshades
watch
quick access food; muesli bars, etc.
umbrella
anti bacterial wipes
locks for your bags
pen, pencil, notebook


At the moment it´s raining very badly here so I´m not going to do that much today I guess. Probably some more blogposts will go online today.
I hope that I was able to help anyone out there who also struggles with packing or just simply give you a small sneak-peak of what I took along with me.
See you soon and thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment